Sunday 27 October 2013

Soulsorts on Hot FM - Sunday 27th October 2013 - Show 22





Playlist:

HOUR 1 - CONTEMPORARY SOULSORTS
Tyrone Lee - Sky To The Ground [Invitation]
Raffia - Into My Life [Let It Go EP]
Selina Albright - Don't Shake It Up [Brighter EP]
Braxton Brothers - Can This Be Love [True Love]
Tyrone Lee - Hot2Nite [Invitation]
Tyrone Lee - Fall 4 U [Invitation]
Real - Tomorrow's Here [Love Crazy]
LaGaylia Frazier & Jan Lundgren Trio - When We Say Goodbye [Until It's Time]
Tony Momrelle - Spotlight [Fly EP]
James Malone - In Your Own Time [Reflections]
Lynn Marie - Round & Round [Phoenix]
Ivan Boyarkin - No Better (feat. Rona Ray) [Sensation]
ReGrooved feat Sulene Fleming - It Had To Be You

HOUR 2 - CLASSIC SOULSORTS - 2009
AgapéSoul - Tell Me Where It Hurts [Believe In Love]
HolyBOY - Happy [Out Of Time]
Guiltypleasures ft. Mychah Chevalier - Meaningless Affair [Lovestories]
Ellis Phelps & William Swann - I'm Still Here [I'm Still Here]
Aaron Marcellus & The Will Band - Say You Love Me [Aaron Marcellus & The Will Band]
King Ellis - Next 2 U [Timeless Vol 1]
Excellent Gentlemen - Remember Your Love [Just Say Yes]
David Mensah - My Day [Music Is the Food of Love]
Wil Key - Awake Me [Satisfy My Soul]
Tracy Hamlin - Free [Better Days]
Makeda - I Wish [Escape from Egypt]
Marisa Lindsay - I Think I Want To Be In Love [Deeper Love]

:::: DOWNLOAD ::::

HOT FM RADIO STATION WEBSITE

SOULSORTS PODOMATIC PAGE